- For fair and sensitive skin
- All skin types
- Water resistant
Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Protective Oil helps protect against sun-induced pigment spots.
The smooth oil is a dermatologically tested formula which is adapted for all skin types and is water resistant. The skin is protected from the harmful effects of the sun and nourished with moisture.
Features of La Roche-Posay anthelios XL comfort protective oil SPF 50+
- UVA/UVB protection
- For sensitive skin
- Very high body protection
- Mexoryl XL filtering system
- 200ml pump bottle
- For all skin types
- Fair and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply before sun exposure to both the face and the body, and reapply after swimming or towelling in order to maintain protection.
Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here