- Delicate and effective
- Pump action bottle
- Anti-bacterial wash
An ultra-gentle foaming cleanser suitable for the whole family.
A soothing and gentle cleansing wash to cleanse and protect skin and improve the skin's repair process. It will work to deeply cleanse away dirt and impurities, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and soft from head to toe. Suitable for all the family, from babies to seniors. The formula is so gentle that it can be used on nappy rash, dribble rash, red or damaged/irritated skin, chapped skin.
Uniquely designed to cleanse and restore damaged, irritated and fragile skin including grazes, dry patches, cracks, redness and scalp itching. Adapted for all body areas including face, scalp and intimate areas.
Features of La Roche-Posay cicaplast B5 anti-bacterial wash
- Anti-bacterial skin wash
- Non-drying foam does not sting eyes
- Suitable for all the family from babies to seniors
- Hydrates and cleanses the skin
- Soothing and softening properties
- Pump action bottle easy to use
- Babies and adults
- Skin prone to eczema
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Gently lather skin with this hypo-allergenic foaming cleanser 1-2 times a day.
Aqua/water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Panthenol - Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate - Glycerin - Coco-betaine - Sodium Chloride - Polysorbate 20 - Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate - Citric Acid - Cocamide Mea - Copper Gluconate - Manganese Gluconate - Peg-55 Propylene Glycol - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/ Sweet Almond Oil - Sodium Benzonate - Sodium Hydroxide - Zinc Gluconate Code F.i.l C165361/2.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here