- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- With soothing thermal spa water
- All products tested on sensitive skin types
Repair and protect your skin with the La Roche-Posay cicaplast baume, a soothing balm to aid in the recovery of the skin.
The balm is specifically adapted to suit the skincare needs of the entire family. The compensating formula enables skin to recover comfort once more following dermatitis and epidermal alterations, such as chapped skin and intense dryness.
Features of La Roche-Posay cicaplast baume B5 soothing repairing balm
- Dermatologists brand of choice
- Simplified formulas for purity and tolerance
- Antibacterial agents ensure long-lasting protection
- Copper, zinc and manganese encourages optimal skin recovery
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Optimum concentration of dermatological active ingredients
- Adults, children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid the eye contour area
- External use only
- Please check back of pack for up-to-date ingredients
How to use
- Can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area.
- Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin.
- Can be applied in a generous layer.
Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide. (Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here