- Soothes and protects
- High UV protection
- For face and body
A face and body balm, to hydrate, nourish and protext the skin.
Double action formula to soothe and protect your skin, whether its on the body or face. Protect your sensitive or irritated skin exposed to UV rays, with high SPF that works to protect the skin from sun rays whilst nourishing and soothing the skin.
Features of La Roche-Posay cicaplast soothing face and body balm B5 spf 50+
- Double action formula
- Skin protection
- Ultra nourishing texture
- Non-greasy finish
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- No parabens
- No fragrance
- Chapped lips
- Dry or cracked skin
- Skin tightness
- Minor everyday injuries caused by daily aggressions
- Sensitive and irritated baby skin
How to use
- Can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer.
Aqua/Water Homosalate Panthenol Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Octocrylene Alcohol Denat. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Styrene/acrylates Copolymer Ethylhexyl Triazone Triethanolamine Dimethicone Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Peg-8 Laurate Sorbitan Oleate Zinc Gluconate Madecassoside Manganese Gluconate Isohexadecane Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 Silica 2-oleamido-1 3-octadecanediol Perlite Drometrizole Trisiloxane Poloxamer 338 Disodium Edta Copper Gluconate Caprylyl Glycol Polysorbate 80 Acrylamide/sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Bht Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Fil: B179256/1 Please Check Back Of Pack For Up To Date Ingredients.<>
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here