- Smooth and clear skin
- Helps skins imperfections
- Purifies skin
Helps purge imperfections in depth to accelerate their resorption and prevent residual skin marking. Niacinamide helps stop the development of the breakout.
Effaclar A.I. targeted breakout corrector helps purge imperfections in depth to accelerate their resorption and prevent residual skin marking. Niacinamide helps stop the development of the breakout. The piroctone olamine / glycacil combination helps purify the seat of bacterial activity to resorb skin imperfections. Micro-exfoliating LHA and repairing La Roche-Posay thermal spring water activate the skin regeneration process. Imperfections may reduce, and the skin appears even and smooth.
Effaclar is the complete solution adapted for all types of imperfection prone skin. Naturally hyperactive sebaceous glands produce an excess amount of sebum. The skin tends to become shiny. Under the influence of environmental variations, sebum can oxidise and stimulate sebaceous glands even more. The pores get blocked and imperfections may appear.
La Roche-Posay is the dermatologists brand of choice recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide. The La Roche-Posay Thermal Spa Water is a truly active dermatological ingredient. Sourced from a spring in the centre of France, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spa Water is exceptionally rich in anti-oxidant Selenium. It has soothing, softening and anti-irritating properties and it is renowned for its dermatological efficacy. It is the only water used in our products to maximise their efficacy.
Features of La Roche-Posay effaclar A.I breakout corrector
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Optimum concentrations of dermatological active ingredients
- With soothing thermal spa water
- Simplified formulas for purity and tolerance
- All products tested on sensitive skin types
- Especially designed packaging to minimise any possible bacterial contamination
- Committed to preserving the environment through an eco-friendly packaging policy
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here