- Cleanses and exfoliates
- Unblock and reduces pores
- With soothing thermal spa water
Cleanses and exfoliates the skin to help instantly unblock and reduce the appearance of pores. Effaclar is the complete solution adapted for all types of imperfection-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay is the dermatologists brand of choice, recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide.The thermal spa water is exceptionally rich in anti-oxidant selenium. It has soothing, softening and anti-irritating properties and it is renowned for its dermatological efficacy. It is the only water used in our products to maximise their efficacy.
Features of La Roche-Posay effaclar clarifying lotion 200ml
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Soothing thermal spa water
- Simplified formulas for freshness
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Reduces pores
- Recommended globally by dermatologists
- All types of imperfection-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Apply to a cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face. Avoid eye area. No need to rinse.
- Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face before applying make up. Avoid eye contour.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here