- SPF 30 protection
- Blemish and acne prone skin
- Deeply hydrating
A dual action daily gel moisturiser for blemish prone skin.
A daily moisturiser that will feel soothing when it glides onto your skin. For blemish prone, oily or acne prone skin. Works to help spots, redness, inflammation as well as hydrating the skin for clearer complexion within just 4 weeks. This refreshing gel like moisturiser will make your skin feel softer whilst protecting your skin against UVA, UVB and pollution.
Features of La Roche-Posay effaclar duo+ cream spf30 40ml
- Reduces appearance of blackheads, spots, redness
- Immediate protection to UVA and UVB rays
- Hydrates for 24 hours
- Suitable for sensitibve skin
- Helps control shine
- Helps soothe skin discomfort
- Oily, blemish and acne prone skin
- Sensitive skin
How to use
- Cleanse - Morning and evening lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto entire face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Tone - For a cleansing, pore-tightening, mattifying effect, apply lotion to cotton pad and sweep over the face and neck.
- Moisturise and protect - Using a pea size amount, rub into the whole face and neck in circular motions. Avoid eye contour. For sun protection throughout the day, top up with a facial sunscreen.
Aqua/Water Octocrylene Glycerin Homosalate Ethylhexyl Salicylate Alcohol Denat Niacinamide Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Dimethicone Sorbitan Stearate Silica Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate Styrene/acrylates Copolymer Propylene Glycol Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Disopropyl Sebacate Peg-20 Peg-8 Laurate Zinc Pca Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer 2-oleamido-1 3-octadecanediol Inulin Lauryl Carbamate Carnosine Poloxamer 338 Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Disodium Edta Sucrose Cocoate Capryloyl Salicylic Acid Xanthan Gum T-butylalcohol Bht Salicylic Acid Parfum/fragrance (Code F.i.l.: B199058/1)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here