- Cleansing cream for oily, overtreated skin
- Soothing formula to provide immediate comfort
- Gently cleanses & purifies
A gentle cleansing cream which soothes and restores skin weakened by drying treatments or medication.
Specifically formulated to compensate oily skin weakened by acne medication and drying skincare. Effaclar H cleansing cream gently cleanses, purifies and soothes the complexion, providing a feeling of immediate comfort.
Features of La Roche Posay effaclar H cleanser for dry skin
- Hydrating & cleansing cream
- Suitable for sensitive & blemish-prone skin
- Leaves skin immediately comfortable
- Soothes complexion
- Sensitive & blemish-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Morning and evening lather cleanser in the hand with warm water.
- Massage gently onto entire face, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry.
Aqua / Water,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Propanediol,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Niacinamide,Coco-Glucoside,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Zinc PCA,Sodium Hydroxide,Disodium EDTA,Caprylyl Glycol,Phenoxyethanol,Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here