- Purifying foaming gel for oily ski
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- For oily and blemish-prone skin
A facial wash for oily skin. Gently cleanses the skin due to its high tolerance foaming power.
The face wash is designed for men and women who have combination, oily, and blemish-prone skin. The gel gently cleanses the skin due to its high tolerance foaming power. It results in the elimination of impurities and excess sebum, leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh.
Features of La Roche-Posay effaclar purifying cleansing gel
- Suitable for sensitive and oily skin
- Doesn't over dry the skin
- Contains thermal spring water
- Can be used as a body wash
- No parabens
- Soap free
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- Sensitive and oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
How to use
- Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Apply to a cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face. Avoid eye area. No need to rinse.
- Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face before applying make up. Avoid eye contour.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-8, Coco-Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Zinc Pca, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here