- Hydrating and plumping
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture
A moisturiser perfect for tired and de-hydrated skin.
Restore your tired skin and feel a healthy youthful glow. The La Roche-Posay hyalu B5 hyaluronic acid cream is an intensely hydrating cream that helps plump skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring and rejuvenating your skin. Give your skin a lift with the firming qualities of this cream whilst improving the quality of uneven skin tone.
Features of La Roche-Posay hyalu B5 hyaluronic acid cream 40ml
- Quick absorbing
- Refined and even complexion
- Firming and lifting
- Natural regeneration
- Restores tired skin
- No shine
- The skin is protected from the harmful effects of the sun
- De-hydrated skin that is showing signs of aging
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Hydrate and correct - Intensely hydrate skin and help repair and improve appearance of wrinkles. Use as a moisturiser post-cleansing. We recommend hyalu B5 hyaluronic acid cream.
- Protect - Against UVA/UVB and infrared rays with a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Apply post-moisturising.
- Re-plump and repair - hydrate, plump and accelerate skin repair with Hyaluronic Acid. Use as serum pre-moisturising at night.
- Repair and re-generate - Accelerate skin-cell turnover, reduce appearance of wrinkles and improve skin uniformity with Retinol. Use as a moisturiser at night time only.
609907 06 Aqua Glycerin Dimethicone Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Propylene Glycol Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol Alcohol Denat Propanediol Panthenol Synthetic Wax Nylon-12 Peg-10 Dimethicone Dimethicone/ PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Tocopherol Sodium Polyacrylate Sodium Hyaluronate Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Citrate Phenoxyethanol Adenosine Chlorphene S I N Propylene Carbonate Dipropylene Glycol Disteardimonium Hectorite Disodium Edta Parfum (Code F.i.l. : C213954/1) Please Check Back Of Pack For Up To Date Ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here