- Dermatologists brand of choice
- Provides enduring hydration
- Reduces appearances of bags, puffiness and dehydrated fines lines
Hydraphase provides instant, long-lasting hydration to reduce the appearance of bags, puffiness and dehydrated fine lines around the eyes.
Daily environmental stresses such as external aggressors can cause the skin to lose moisture. This results in the skin feeling dry and uncomfortable, with the appearance of fine dehydration lines and a loss of suppleness. To restore comfort, suppleness and to help soothe, Hydraphase helps the skins need to be intensively rehydrated.
Features of La Roche Posay hydraphase intense eyes
- With soothing thermal spa water
- Hypo-allergenic skincare formulations
- Tested on sensitive skin types
- Recommended by dermatologists worldwide
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Long-lasting hydration to skin
- Skin will feel fresh and supple
- Even the most sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Apply to the eye area in the morning and/or evening.
Aqua/Water,Glycerin, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Caffeine, Isohexadecane, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here