- Made for sensitive skin
- Physiological cleansers
- Removes make-up and impurities
A physiological cleanser that helps remove make-up and impurities from face, eyes and lips for sensitive skin.
La Roche Posay's micellar solution has physiological cleansers, that represent the complete cleansing solution for all skin types. Cleansing the skin should be part of a daily routine. Every day sebum and impurities accumulate on the skin’s surface. If they are not regularly removed, they can oxidise with air. Help to tackle that with La Roche Posay's brilliant solution.
Features of La Roche Posay physiological micellar solution
- No alcohol, soap, colourant or parabens
- Dermatologists brand of choice
- Added thermal spa water
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Thorough cleansing for all skin types
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Cleansing agents chosen for optiaml tolerance
- Women or men with all types of sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Remove makeup from eyes.
- Soak fresh cotton wool pad with product.
- Wipe over rest of face and lips until all make-up and dirt is removed.
- No rinsing or rubbing.
Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Parfum/Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here