- Hydrating and plumping
- Anti-ageing night cream
- For sensitive skin
Night time retinol treatment to combat the visible signs of ageing.
Moisturise fine lines and wrinkles with a uniquely developed formula boosting your skin overnight. Apply on the face and neck in the evening to give your skin a natural renewal feel and an all round smoother complexion, with deep hydration qualities. Wake up to fresher moisturised skin. Do not expose skin to UV light.
Features of La Roche-Posay redermic retinol night moisturiser
- Quick absorbing
- Minimalist formula
- Refined and even complexion
- Firming and natural skin regeneration
- Restores tired skin
- No preservatives
- No fragrance
- No parabens
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Don't expose skin to UV light
How to use
- Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream.
- Do not expose skin to UV light.
Aqua / Water,isostearyl Neopentanoate,glycerin,octyldodecanol,propylene Glycol,pentylene Glycol,acrylamide/sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,cetearyl Alcohol,glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,isohexadecane,sodium Hyaluronate,retinal Palmitate,adenosine,hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane,sulfonic Acid,caprylyl Glycol,polysorbate 80,phenoxyethanol,parfum / Fragrance,hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,pentylene Glycol,disodium Edta,acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester,toluene Sulfonic Acid,retinyl Palmitate,tocopherol (Code F.i.l.: B224887/1).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here