- Hydrating and plumping
- Firms, fills and smoothes
- For sensitive skin
A serum perfect for aged, de-hydrated or sensitive skin.
Visibly combat the signs of aging with a unique formulation for sensitive skin. The retinol works to penetrate the skin targeting fine lines and wrinkles whilst improving the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture. It's perfect for daily use and clinically proven to firm, fill and smooth.
Enriched with nourishing ingredients including vitamin B3, a highly soothing agent that helps keep skin soft, plump & supple by locking in moisture. Give your skin a treat with this product your skin will immediately feel cared for.
Features of La Roche-Posay retinol B3 serum
- Quick absorbing
- Intense hydration
- For dehydration, skin irregularities and wrinkles
- For sensitive skin
- Refined and even complexion
- Firming and lifting
- Restores tired skin
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Use in the evening, post cleansing.
- Apply a few drops of the serum before a moisturiser.
- Always use an SPF15 in the morning, as this product may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Polysilicone-11, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here