- Reduces visible redness and sensations of discomfort
- Suitable for rosacea-prone skin
- With powerful Ambophenol 0.5% to visibly reduce redness
Rosaliac AR intense is an intensive daily formula combining 3 effective ingredients to help reduce redness with a long lasting efficacy.
Ambophenol is a powerful natural plant extract rich in polyphenols and helps to reduce visible redness. Neurosensine is a soothing ingredient to help reduce sensations of discomfort. The addition of thermal spring water is rich in Selenium, a powerful, natural anti-oxidant to instantly soothe skin
Features of La Roche-Posay rosaliac anti redness intense localised serum
- For daily use after a mild cleansing
- Visibly reduces redness
- No parabens, fragrance & alcohol
- Tested on sensitive skin
- For dry and fragile skin prone to flushing
- Combination of ambophenol, neurosensine and thermal spa water
- Women or men experiencing sensitive, dry and fragile skin prone to flushing
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Use as a serum treatment.
- Apply morning and evening all over the face after a mild cleansing and before moisturising.
- Use 2- 3 pumps and gently massage on affected areas.
- Dermatologists recommend the use of a broad-spectrum UV protection in the morning.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium Edta, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here