- Suitable for all types of intolerant skin
- Can be used with or without water
- Dermatologists brand of choice
Gently cleanses the skin and removes make-up on face and eyes, suitable for all types of intolerant skin. It can be used with or without water.
Toleriane products are high tolerance products to help reduce the risks of irritants. Skin intolerance and hypersensitivity manifests itself with feelings of discomfort (tightness and dryness) that can be accompanied by clinical signs of redness. Intolerant skin is vulnerable and therefore over-reacts to all aggressors.
Features of La Roche-Posay toleriane dermo cleanser
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Make-up remover without stripping skin
- Specifically formulated for every day use on sensitive, reactive skin
- Reduces risk of irritants
- All types of intolerant skin
Warnings and cautions
- This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
- External use only
How to use
- Apply cleanser using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton disc. Take care not to over wipe.
- Spray face with spring water to keep skin hydrated and cool.
- Apply moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Capryl Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here