- Non-oily, fresh fluid texture
- Penetrates instantly
- Intensely hydrates and soothes
Moisturising and soothing skin care for sensitive eye contour.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo soothing eye cream is a lightweight soothing fluid that has been clinically proven to hydrate skin and alleviate signs of skin discomfort and sensitivity around the eyes. This unique fluid helps to reinforce your skins barrier function and works to provide up to 48 hours of nourishing hydration that provides immediate relief. Specifically formulated for sensitive to ultra-sensitive eye contour area prone to dryness, tightness, redness, and itchiness.
Features of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo soothing eye cream
- Leaves skin feeling soothed
- Long-lasting comfort
- Eco-friendly packaging
- For sensistive eye contour
- 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin
- 1x La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo soothing eye cream 20ml
- Ultra-sensitive, allergy-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Apply morning and evening to the eye contour are.
- Apply a small amount of product onto the tip of your ring finger.
- Delicately dab over the eye contour area and eyelids.
- Apply gentle pressure from the inside to the outside of the eye contour area.
- Finish by applying light pressure over the whole eye area.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Cellulose, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Polysorbate 20, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here