- Effectively stops itching
- Forms a protective film
- Contains 3% w/w Benzocaine
An effective skin treatment that relieves itching and irritations.
Lanacane anaesthetic cooling cream has been formulated with anaesthetic cooling action and 3% w/w Benzocaine to provide you with fast and effective cooling and soothing relief from irritations. This medicated cream gets to work soothing your skin as well as forming a protective film over raw and inflamed skin, keeping it protected from outside aggressors. Lanacane anaesthetic cooling cream helps to prevent aggravation from scratching, everyday scrapes, cuts and skin chafe, insect bites, nettle stings, chapping, external vaginal itching and anal itching.
Features of Lanacane anaesthetic cooling cream medication 30g
- Provides fast and effective relief
- For inflamed and raw tissue
- Medicated cream
- Soothing and cooling effect
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Avoid direct contact with eye
- For external use only
- do not use for more than one week
- Do not use on large areas of skin, skin rashes, sunburn, infected or broken skin
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
How to use
- Apply a small amount onto irritated skin.
- Let the cream rest in the affected areas.
- Repeat the process if needed for 3 times in a day onto the irritation.
Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 3% w/w Also contains: Chlorothymol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Docusate Sodium, Perfume, Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sulfonated Castor Oil, Trolamine, Water, Zinc Oxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here