- Eases pain & discomfort post-birth
- Targets swelling, inflammation & pain
- Can be used warm & cold
For the relief of pain and discomfort after childbirth.
When used cold, the pad gets to work to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain when applied to the perineum for up to 20 minutes. If you decide to use warm, the heat from the pad will ease any abdominal discomfort that is caused from uterine cramping. It moulds to your body and will stay flexible, whether warm or cold.
Features of Lansinoh cold & warm post-birth relief pad
- With THERA°PEARL coloursmart technology
- 12 disposable hygienic sleeves included
- Use with or without a maternity pad
- Safe for use when breastfeeding
- 1 x cold & warm pad
- 12 x hygienic sleeves
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Always test pack temperature prior to application
- Prolonged application may cause injury, including burns
- Do not use on infants
- Do not use if you have poor circulation
- Do not use heat therapy on stitches or an open wound
- Do not fall asleep using pack
- Keep out of reach of children
- For extreme, prolonged or chronic pain, contact your physician
- Heating beyond suggested time may damage or destroy pack
- Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents
How to use
Cold: Freeze pad for 4 hours before use.
- Warm: Lay pad flat, inside a microwave for 16 seconds (1250W), 19 seconds (1000W), 25 seconds (700W).
- Gently massage pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by colour-changing pearls.
- Add time in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Always test pad temperature prior to use. Do not place disposable sleeves in microwave.
- Alternatively, submerge in a water bath that is no longer boiling for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes.
- Allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- After each use, thoroughly clean the pad with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly until all soap and residue is removed. Allow to air dry completely prior to use.
- Disposable sleeves are intended for one time use.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here