- Safe for baby - relief for mum
- No preservatives, chemicals, antioxidants or other additives
- No taste, colour or perfume
The safest, purest nipple cream and completely hypoallergenic.
It has been specially developed to help soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples in breastfeeding mothers. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the safest, purest nipple cream, and the only lanolin to be awarded the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval. Lansinoh's unique refining process means that it is noticeably different to any other lanolin nipple cream in terms of colour, smell and taste. Unlike many nipple creams, Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin does not need to be removed before breastfeeding. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is 100% ultrarefined HPA Lanolin, with no added ingredients.
Lanolin creates a moisture barrier, so that the skin is rehydrated from within, speeding healing. Another benefit of this method of healing is that it offers immediate pain relief - exactly what you need! Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is also beneficial for other skin ailments - try it for itchy stretch marks, nappy rash, cradle cap, minor cuts, burns and abrasions, dry skin patches, and as a richly moisturising lip balm.
Features of Lansinoh lanolin 40ml
- Helps to soothe and protect sore and cracked nipples
- No need to remove before breastfeeding
- No taste, colour or perfume
- Breastfeeding mothers
Warnings and cautions
- Read packaging carefully before use
How to use
- See packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here