- Oral solution
- Dual relief
- Deep soothing
Symptomatic relief of dry tickly coughs and sore throats.
Contains honey, syrup, glycerol, citric acid and lemon terpeneless as active ingredients to help soothe and stop tickly coughs.
Features of Lemsip cough for dry cough & sore throat
- Helps releive the pain and discomfort caused by sore throat
- Contains the non-active ingredients ethanol, E214, E218, E216 and water
- Portable plastic bottle with convenient
- Easy to use dosing cup for on-the-go use
- Children from 1 to 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
How to use
- Adults and children ages 12 years and over:
- Dose is 10 ml.
- 10 ml (fill measure cup to 10 ml), to be taken 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children from 1 to 12 years of age:
- Dose is 5 ml.
- 5 ml (fill to 5 ml). To be taken 3 or 4 times daily.
- Rinse the measure cup after use.
Each 5 ml dose contains Honey 0.50g, syrup 3.75ml, glycerol 0.25ml, citric acid 0.025g, lemon terpeneless 0.0005ml as active ingredients. Also contains ethanol, E214, E218, E216 and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here