- Max strength
- Dual relief
- Effective relief
Symptomatic relief of acute chesty coughs and catarrh associated with influenza, colds and mild throat infections.
A guaifenesin cough syrup used for the symptomatic relief of acute chesty coughs and catarrh associated with flu, colds and mild throats infections.
Features of Lemsip cough for mucus cough & catarrh
- Portable plastic bottle with convenient and easy to use dosing cup for on-the-go use
- Contains the non-active ingredients ethanol, liquid sorbitol (E420) and glycero
- Helps to loosen congestion in the throat and chest caused by phlegm
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Store below 25°C
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
How to use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Adults and children ages 12 years and over: Dose is 5-10 ml. 5 ml (fill measure cup to 5 ml), or 10 ml (fill measure cup to 10 ml). To be taken 3 to 4 times daily.
- Rinse the measure cup after use.
100mg/2.5mg/5ml oral solution. Guaifenesin, cetylpyridinium chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here