- For fever & aches
- Contains paracetamol
- Targets blocked noses
For relief from fever, headaches, body aches, blocked nose and sore throat.
Lemsip max honey and ginger contains a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flu, including relief of aches and pains, sore throats, headache, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature. Paracetamol is a well-known painkiller (analgesic). It is effective against aches and pains, including a headache, and can also reduce a fever (antipyretic). phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) reduces swelling in the passages of the nose, relieving nasal congestion and reducing the pressure which may cause a headache
Features of Lemsip max honey & ginger powder
- Soothes sore throats
- Tasty honey & ginger flavour
- Lowers temperature
- Easy to use
- 10 sachets
- Adults & children 16 years & over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not take if allergic to any ingredient, if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, have had a peptic ulcer, or you are taking or have taken MAOI's antidepressants within 14 days
How to use
- One sachet every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 4 sachets in 24 hours.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here