- Contains paracetamol
- Day & night relief
- With caffeine & phenylephrine HCl
Day and night relief from cold and flu.
A pack of day and night capsules that target symptoms of cold and flu. The capsules contain paracetamol, caffeine and phenylephrine HCl to make you feel better in a speedy fashion.
Features of Lemsip max day & night cold & flu relief capsules
- Around the clock relief
- Day & night capsules
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- 16 capsules
- Adults and children 6 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not give to children under 6 years old
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are pregnant, you are being prescribed medicine or are allergic to any of the ingredients. If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not use after the expiry date shown
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- The capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years: Two day capsules to be taken every 4 hours during the day (no more than six day capsules in 24 hours). Two night capsules to be taken at night.
- Children 6-12 years: One day capsule to be taken every 4 hours during the day (no more than three day capsules in 24 hours). One night capsule to be taken at night.
- Do not give to children under 6 years old.
Each day capsule contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg, Caffeine 25 mg. Each night capsule contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg. Both capsules also contain Tartrazine (E102).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here