- Fresh sheets for up to a whole week
- With soft relaxing fragrance
- Long lasting freshness
Lenor fabric conditioner gives you long lasting freshness.
Close your eyes and imagine the soothing stroke of the sun’s rays on your skin. With its soft, relaxing fragrance, built around warm flowers, white musk and sandalwood, it instills everything you’d expect from a warm, sunny day.
Features of Lenor summer breeze fabric conditioner
- Noticeable Lenor freshness for up to 1 week
- Built around warm flowers, white musk and sandalwood scents
- Conditioning softness, for soft and fluffy fabrics, less wrinkling, easier ironing and decreased static cling
- Fabric protection, against stretching, fading and bobbling
Warnings and cautions
- Keep away from children
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more than recommended can increase this effect
- Do not use this product:
- On children's sleepwear or garments labelled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance
- On garments made with fluffier fabrics (such as fleece, velour, chenille, and terry cloth)
- Contains Isoeugenol. May produce an allergic reaction
How to use
- After adding your favorite detergent, measure the amount of softener for the size of your load using the cap provided.
- Add Lenor fabric conditioner into your washing machine's dispenser drawer.
5-15% Cationic Surfactants, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here