- Easy to apply
- All day comfort
- Allows wound fluid to be absorbed by a secondary dressing
Economical solution when treating exudating wounds.
Leukoplast cuticell classic is a unique sterile, non-medicated, paraffin gauze dressing that comes with an open weave that allows exuade to pass right through into an absorbent secondary dressing. This gauze dressing is soothing and low-adherent and has interlocking threads which help to minimize fraying when the dressing is cut to the ideal shape.
Features of Leukoplast cuticell classic 5cm x 5cm
- Low-adherent and soothing
- Easy to cut into the ideal shape
- Sterile dressing
- 5cm x 5cm
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient skin graft sites
- Skin loss wounds
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Cuticell® Classic is used as a primary wound contact layer in the treatment of exuding wounds such as Minor burns and scalds, donor and recipient skin graft sites, skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions, leg ulcers.
Cotton, leno fabric weave white soft paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here