- Fast-acting glucose
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweetener
- Pleasing blueberry flavour
Fast-acting glucose in a blueberry burst.
This product, previously known as Gluco Tabs, increases blood sugar levels quickly. Enjoy a burst of blueberry flavour when you need to boost your energy. Lift chews provide 3.7g of fast-acting glucose, which can be useful for sports players, diabetics, or those who need energy on the go.
This convenient and fast-acting energy supplement is designed for anyone seeking a natural boost. No caffeine or chemicals are used to help stimulate your senses. Comes in a handy tube, perfect for carrying in your bag.
Features of Lift glucose chews blueberry x50 tablets
- Ideal for long days, late nights, sports performance and managing low blood glucose
- Each tablet contains 3.7g of Glucose
- Comes in an airtight and resealable pack so the tablets always stay fresh
- 15 calories per chewable tablet
- Caffeine and Gluten Free
- Perfect for on-the-go
- 50 x chewable blueberry tablets
- Children over 5 years
- People with diabetes
- Vegetarians, and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature in a dry place - do not store in a bathroom
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
- Chew 1-3 tablets when you need a burst of fast-acting glucose.
- Take 3 or more Lift tablets to initially treat low blood sugar.
- Lift glucose tablets are taken orally by chewing throughly before swallowing.
Dextrose Monohydrate (93%), Maltodextrin, Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Flavour, Acid (citric acid), Fully hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel oil), Emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here