- Fast absorbing glucose
- Citrus flavours
- Caffeine free
Quickly raise blood sugar levels with a great tasting lemon and lime shot.
Formerly GlucoJuice, Lift glucose shots work quickly to raise blood sugar levels in the body and can be used to treat mild or moderate hypos. Each glucose shot of 60ml contains 15g of fast acting glucose and a great taste of lemon and lime. Lift glucose shots are ideal for on-the-go energy, those playing sports or living with diabetes.
Features of Lift glucose juice shot - lemon & lime 60ml
- 15g of fast acting glucose in a lemon and lime flavoured shot
- Resealable container, ideal for on-the-go
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweetener
- Free from caffeine and gluten
- 57 calories per shot
- 60ml glucose juice shot
- Resealable container with a screw-on lid
- Children over five years
- Gluten free individuals
- Those living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature in a dry place - do not store in a bathroom
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
For low blood sugar:
- Drink a whole shot of Lift fast acting glucose to treat mild hypoglycaemia.
- 10-15 minutes later if required drink one further bottle.
Water, Dextrose Monohydrate (25%), Citric Acid (E330), Natural Flavouring, Preservative E211 & E2O2
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here