- 10 chewable blueberry tablets
- No artificial colours, preservatives
- Fast acting glucose
Fast-acting glucose in a blueberry burst..
Formerly known as Gluco Tabs, Lift fast-acting glucose chews raise blood sugar levels quickly. Enjoy a burst of blueberry flavour when you're in need of a pick-me-up. Each Lift chew contains 3.7g of fast-acting glucose which is ideal for those participating in sports, those living with diabetes or for an on-the-go energy boost.
A natural source of energy, Lift is convenient and fast-acting, they do not rely on caffeine and other synthetics to help stimulate your senses. Complete with a sturdy tube, they're ideal for keeping in your bag when you need some energy.
Features of Lift glucose blueberry tablets
- Each tablet contains 3.7g of fast-acting glucose
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweetener
- Free from caffeine and gluten
- 15 calories per chewable tablet
- Airtight spiral shock absorber lid with silica balls
- Perfect for on-the-go
- Reusable tubes and lids
- 10 x chewable blueberry tablets
- Adults and children over 5
- Gluten-free individuals
- Those living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature in a dry place - do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
How to use
If you are experiencing low blood sugar:
- To initially treat low blood sugar, take 3 or more chews - chewing thoroughly before swallowing.
If you are a sports enthusiast:
- Take 1-3 chews 10-15 minutes before participating in high endurance activity lasting longer than 30 minutes - chewing thoroughly before swallowing.
- Take 1-3 further chews every 30 minutes as required.
Dextrose Monohydrate (93%), Maltodextrin, Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Flavour, Acid (citric acid), Fully hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel oil), Emulsifier (mono - and diglycerides of fatty acids)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here