- 50 fast acting chewable glucose tablets
- No artificial colours, preservatives
- Suitable for people with diabetes
Fast acting glucose with a burst of tangy orange.
Formerly known as Gluco Tabs, Lift glucose chews contain fast acting glucose which helps to quickly raise blood sugar levels helping those living with diabetes to self-manage their sugar levels. Each great tasting orange flavour chew contains 3.7g of fast acting glucose, that can give you the energy you need to get on with your day.
Lift tablets are perfect for those with active lifestyles and those living with diabetes. What's more the sturdy casing means you can keep them in your handbag or gym bag ready for when you need a pick-me-up. Lift glucose tablets are also caffeine and gluten free with no artificial colours or preservatives.
Features of Lift glucose tablets orange 50s
- 3.7g of fast acting glucose in each tablet
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweetener
- Caffeine and gluten free
- 15 calories per chewable tablet
- Air tight reusable tub
- 50 chewable orange tablets
- A sturdy refillable air tight tube
- Children over five years
- Gluten free individuals
- Those living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
- Store at room temperature in a dry place - do not store in a bathroom
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
Low blood sugar:
- Take 3 or more chews, chewing thoroughly before swallowing to initially treat low blood sugar.
- Take 1-3 chews 10-15 minutes before participating in high endurance activity lasting longer than 30 minutes - chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Take a further 1-3 chews as required every 30 minutes.
Dextrose Monohydrate (93%), Maltodextrin, Anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Flavour, Acid (citric acid), Fully hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel oil), Emulsifier (mono - and diglycerides of fatty acids)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-7 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here