- Enriched with essential vitamins and minerals
- Supports growth and development
- Delicious chocolate flavour
Great tasting fast acting glucose tablets.
Lift fast acting glucose chews (formerly known as Gluco Tabs) quickly raise blood sugar levels with a burst of raspberry flavour. Each Lift chew contains 3.7g of fast acting glucose which is ideal for those playing sports, those living with diabetes and for on-the-go energy.
Lift tablets come in a stay fresh tube with a spiral shock absorber lids with silica balls help keep the tablets fresh and unbroken which is perfect for gym bags, cycle bags and hand bags or even pockets. Lift with glucose are a natural source of energy that is convenient and fast acting, rather than using caffeine and other synthetics to help stimulate your senses.
Features of Lloydspharmacy fabric plasters - 40 assorted• Fast-acting glucose - each tablet contains 3.7g of glucose
• No artificial colours, preservatives or sweetener
• Caffeine and gluten free
• 15 calories per chewable tablet
• Air tight spiral shock absorber lid with silica balls
• Perfect for on-the-go
• Recyclable tubes and lids
• 10 chewable raspberry tablets
• A sturdy refillable air tight tube
•Children over five years
• Gluten free individuals
•Those living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
• Store at room temperature in a dry place - do not store in a bathroom
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not exceed the stated dosage
• Chew thoroughly before swallowing
• Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
Low blood sugar:
1. Take 3 or more chews to initially treat low blood sugar - chewing thoroughly before swallowing.
1. 10-15 minutes before participating in high endurance activity lasting longer than 30 minutes take 1-3 chews - chewing thoroughly before swallowing.
2. Take a further 1-3 chews every 30 minutes as required.
Dextrose Monohydrate (92%), Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids), Flavours, Acid (Citric Acid), Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (Palm Kernel Oil), Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here