- Candystripe technology
- Gently expands width-ways for a snug fit
- Rounded tip
Remove the band for a pretty and discreet box.
We can't wave a magic wand to make periods go away, but we can make them a little easier. The width-ways expanding tampons have been trusted by women for over 50 years to give the best protection. No wonder Lil-lets are the UK's No. 1 non-applicator tampon.
The tampons come in a range of absorbencies:
- Lite - very light to light flow
- Regular - light to medium flow
- Super - medium to heavy flow
- Super plus - heavy flow
- Super plus extra - very heavy flow
If you prefer to use a towel at night our FreshLOCK towels cleverly prevent odour without the use of perfume. For younger girls our teen towels are smaller for the perfect fit.
Features of Lil-lets non-applicator super tampons
- Easy-grip and anti-leak cord
- Available in a range of absorbencies
- Pack of 16 tampons
- 16 tampons
Warnings and cautions
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. Please read and save the leaflet enclosed in this pack
How to use
Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow.
Change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours or more often if needed.
- Always remember to remove your last tampon.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here