- With soothing thermal spa water
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Tested on sensitive skin types
Lipikar is the complete body range for dry to very dry skin. Dry skin lacks lipids and loses its water. Ultimately, the skin reduces its efficiency as a barrier against external aggressors.
Lipikar is the complete body range for dry to very dry skin. Dry skin lacks lipids and loses its water. Ultimately, the skin reduces its efficiency as a barrier against external aggressors. The skin loses its suppleness and its softness resulting in the skin becoming irritated.
Features of La Roche-Posay Lipikar moisturising balm AP+M
- Immediate soothing
- Suitable for use on eczema-prone skin
- Up to 48 hour hydration
- Reduces the frequency of dry skin flare-ups
- Recommended worldwide by dermatologists
- Added thermal spa water
- Use on even the most sensitive skin, including babies from 3 months.
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
How to use
- Gently cleanse skin.
- Apply moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is fully absorbed.
Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil/Rapeseed Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Peg-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Mannose, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylyl Glycol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. (Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here