- 24 hour protection against plaque
- Kills bacteria around teeth
- Cleans and freshens breath
Keeps your breath minty fresh and clean, killing bacteria between teeth.
Listerine cool mint mouthwash is a refreshing, quick and easy mouthwash to use. It reaches all the parts of your mouth that could have been missed by brushing or flossing with a quick 30 second "sloosh". Use twice daily, Listerine provides 24-hour protection against plaque and lasting fresh breath confidence. Listerine products all contain the same combination of essential oils, which have been clinically proven to reduce plaque development by up to 56%.
Features of Listerine antiseptic cool mint mouthwash 500ml
- Cool mint refreshing flavour
- Prevents and reduces plaque build up
- Lasting fresh breath
- Maintains healthy gums
- Removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing
- Contains essential oils
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- If swallowed, get medical help
- Do not dilute, swallow or swig from the bottle
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation occurs
- Keep out of the reach of children
How to use
Especially effective when used morning and evening after brushing.
- Pour 20ml into a glass. (4 x 5ml teaspoons)
- Empty the glass into your mouth.
- Rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds.
- Then spit out. Do not swallow.
Aqua, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Eucalyptol, Aroma, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, CI 42053.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here