- 24 hours protection against plaque
- Kills bacteria around teeth
- Cleans and freshens breath
Keeps your mouth clean and breath fresh through the night.
Works while you sleep to fight the effects of the day. Listerine nightly reset mouthwash is a great addition to your night routine. You can use this before you sleep and after you sleep. Midnight mint refreshing mouthwash will keep you refreshed through the night and help to remineralize the enamel and cleans your mouth deeply.
Features of Listerine nightly reset mouthwash 400ml
- Midnight mint refreshing and mild flavour
- Prevents and reduces plaque build up
- Lasting fresh breath
- Maintains healthy gums
- Reduces acid production caused by food and drink
- Helps to prevent cavities
- Removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing
- Contains essential oils
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- If swallowed, get medical help
- Do not dilute, swallow or swig from the bottle
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation occurs
- Keep out of the reach of children
How to use
Use twice daily, before and after brushing, before and after sleep as part of a regular routine
- Pour 15ml into a glass. (3 x 5ml teaspoons)
- Empty the glass into your mouth.
- Rinse around teeth and gums for 60 seconds.
- Then spit out. Do not swallow.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Xylitol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Fluoride, Benzoic Acid, Eucalyptol, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Aroma, Thymol, Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, CI 16035, CI 42090. Contains Sodium Fluoride (450 ppm F).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here