- Helps healthy bones, teeth & skin
- Tasty orange flavour
- 2 month supply
A child friendly vitamin C spray.
Little Pharma have ensured that the vitamin C spray offers a child-specific dosage of vitamin C to maintain many bodily functions, including the immune system, nervous system and metabolism. The spray also works to look after the bones, teeth, skin, and blood, as well as contributing to normal psychological function. Made with no added sugar, Little Pharma have used only plant-based ingredients. This product can be enjoyed straight or added to their favourite water or juice.
Features of Little Pharma vitamin C spray
- Essential daily nutrient
- For children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Super easy dosing
- No artificial flavourings or colourings
- 3 months to 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Ensure spray atomiser is cleaned and dried after each use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Child formulation, not recommended for adults
- This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease or illness
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use the atomiser provided and spray 8 times (1ml) under the tongue once a day or as recommended by your health professional.
- Sprays can be added to water or juice.
Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin C, Natural Flavourings, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here