- For 3 month to 5 years old
- Essential daily nutrient
- 2 month supply
Vitamin D spray ideal for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Little Pharma's vitamin D spray is packed with child-specific daily dosage of vitamin D, to ensure that your child is getting their essential daily nutrient. This spray is an essential for your child as it can keep the bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system healthy. Made without any artificial flavourings or colourings, it uses only plant-based ingredients for a vegan-friendly vitamin spray.
Features of Little Pharma vitamin D3 spray
- Helps keep immune system healthy
- No added sugar
- Super easy dosing
- 3 month to 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
Ensure spray atomiser is cleaned and dried after each use
Do not exceed the recommended dose
Child formulation, not recommended for adults
Not suitable for children consuming 500ml or more of formula daily
- This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease or illness
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Use the atomiser provided and spray 8 times (1ml) under the tongue once a day or as recommended by your health professional.
- Sprays can be added to water or juice.
MCT Oil & Vitamin D3.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here