- Maintain healthy blood
- Easy to swallow
- One a day
Once a day tablets enriched with Iron.
LloydsPharmacy Iron 14mg food supplement helps to maintain healthy blood and circulation. Each tablet is free from sugar and yeas and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Features of LloydsPharmacy 14mg iron tablets
- Normal function of blood circulation
- Free from sugars
- Suitable for children
- One a day
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV* Iron 14mg 100
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
How to use
- Take one tablet per day.
Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Glycerol.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here