- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Ginkgo to support healthy circulation
- Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality
Includes Ginkgo to support healthy circulation and Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality.
A source of essential vitamins and minerals for everyday health and wellbeing. A source of essential vitamins and minerals for everyday health and wellbeing. Includes Ginkgo to support healthy circulation and Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality.
Features of LloydsPharmacy A-Z multivitamins & minerals 50+ tablets
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A source of essential vitamins and minerals
Ingredient Typical Weight
%NRV* Vitamin A 800µg RE 100 Vitamin D 10µg 200 Vitamin E 20mg ‘±-TE 167 Vitamin C 80mg 100 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.4mg 127 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6mg 114 Niacin 18mg NE 113 Vitamin B6 2mg 143 Folic Acid 200µg 100 Vitamin B12 2.5µg 100 Biotin 50µg 100 Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100 Calcium 200mg 25 Magnesium 100mg 27 Iron 7mg 50 Zinc 7.5mg 75 Copper 1000µg 100 Manganese 0.5mg 25 Selenium 55µg 100 Chromium 40µg 100 Molybdenum
50µg 100 Iodine 150µg 100 Ginseng (as concentrated
250mg - • Ginkgo Biloba (as
*NRV means Nutrient Reference Value
- No NRV established
- 60 x tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- This product contains Vitamin A
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Adults only: swallow one tablet daily, with a meal.
Calcium carbonate, Magnesium oxide, Ascorbic acid, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium phosphate, Vitamin E acetate, Modified maize starch, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, Ferrous fumarate, Nicotinamide, Korean Ginseng extract, Silicon dioxide, Zinc, oxide, Cross-linked sodium carboxymethlycellulose, Calcium pantothenate, Magnesium stearate, Colours (Titanium dioxide, Iron oxide), Talc, Acacia,, Mannitol, Maize starch, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Copper sulphate, Ginko biloba extract, Thiamine mononitrate, Sucrose, Hydroproplcellulose, Riboflavin, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin A acetate, Triglycerides, Antioxidants (Tocopherol, Tartaric acid), Folic acid, Chromium chloride, Potassium iodide, Sodium molybdate, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here