- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Ginkgo to support healthy circulation
- Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality
Includes Ginkgo to support healthy circulation and Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality.
A source of essential vitamins and minerals for everyday health and wellbeing. A source of essential vitamins and minerals for everyday health and wellbeing. Includes Ginkgo to support healthy circulation and Ginseng to help maintain health and vitality.
Features of LloydsPharmacy A-Z multivitamins & minerals 50+ 60 tablets
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A source of essential vitamins and minerals
Ingredient Typical Weight
%NRV* Vitamin A 800µg RE 100 Vitamin D 5µg 100 Vitamin E 20mg ‘±-TE 167 Vitamin C 60mg 75 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.4mg 127 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6mg 114 Niacin 18mg NE 113 Vitamin B6 2mg 143 Folic Acid 200µg 100 Vitamin B12 1µg 40 Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100 Calcium 200mg 25 Phosphorus 145mg 21 Magnesium 100mg 27 Iron 7mg 50 Zinc 7.5mg 75 Copper 1000µg 100 Manganese 1mg 50 Chromium 25µg 63 Iodine 150µg 100 Beta Carotene 400µg - Ginseng (as concentrated
250mg - • Ginkgo Biloba (as
*NRV means Nutrient Reference Value
- No NRV established
- 60 x tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- This product contains Vitamin A
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Adults only: swallow one tablet daily, with a meal.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose, Vitamin E Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Korean Ginseng Extract, Nicotinamide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Modified Maize Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Acacia, Talc, Manganese Sulphate, Maize Starch, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulphate, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Mannitol, Vitamin A Acetate, Sucrose, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Potassium Iodide, Triglycerides, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here