- Helps to maintain normal function of the immune system
- Reduction of tiredness
- Contributes to normal blood cell formation
A comprehensive daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals.
It's important that your body receives a full range of vitamins and minerals on a daily basis, which is why LloydsPharmacy have created A-Z multivitamins & minerals for your morning routine.
Packed into each tablet are 24 essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and B12 for a healthy immune system, iron and zinc for the reduction of fatigue and zinc for proper cognitive function. When taken alongside a healthy, balanced diet, the LloydsPharmacy A-Z multivitamins & minerals can give your immune system that extra bit of support.
Features of LloydsPharmacy A-Z multivitamins & minerals 90 tablets
- Helps to support a healthy immune system
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Daily boost
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Ideal for those who struggle to maintain proper vitamin and mineral absorption
- Sugar and yeast
Nutritional informationIngredientTypical weight
per tablet%NRV*Vitamin A800µg RE100Vitamin D5µg100Vitamin E12mg ‘±-TE100Vitamin K75mg µg100Vitamin C80mg100Thiamin (Vitamin B1)1.1mg100Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)1.4mg100Niacin16mg100Vitamin B61.4mg100Folic Acid200µg100Vitamin B122.5µg100Biotin50µg100Panthothenic Acid
- 90 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- This product contains vitamin A
- Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet daily.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin E Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Manganese Sulphate, Acacia, Talc, Maize Starch, Copper Sulphate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Sucrose, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Triglycerides, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin B12, Citric Acid.
Free from: Sugar and yeast, No artificial flavours or preservatives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here