- Daily tablet
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contributes to health bones, teeth and muscles
A daily dose of vitamin D for healthy bones and a stronger immune system.
Vitamin D is important for a large number of functions in the body, such as aiding the absorption of calcium and contributing to normal immune system function. It's also necessary for normal growth and proper development of bones and teeth. There are three ways to get enough vitamin D; sunlight, certain foods and supplements. Supplements can be useful during winter months when people struggle to get the vitamin D they need from sunshine alone.
Features of LloydsPharmacy adult vitamin D for bone health tablets
- Dermatologically tested
- Daily tablet
- Helps your body fight off illness
- Contributes to normal immune function
- Perfect for winter months
- Easy to swallow
*NRV% means Nutrient Reference Value
- No NRV established
- 90 tablets
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- This container may be over-sized in comparison to the product to provide for sufficient product information
- Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
How to use
- Swallow one tablet daily, with a meal.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Acaciq, Sucrose, Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Triglycerides, Vitamin D3, Antioxidant (Tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here