- Gentle and natural corn removal
- Moisturises and softens skin
- Relieves pressure
Gentle and natural corn removal.
Lloydspharmacy Advanced Corn Plasters are clear discreet hydrocolloid dressing specially formulated to retain the body's natural moisture, forming a gel which cushions and softens the skin, allowing gentle corn removal.
Features of LloydsPharmacy advanced corn plasters - 10 plaster system
- Suitable for soft corns between the toes and hard corns
- Relieves pressure
- Clear, discreet dressing
- 10 x plasters
Warnings and cautions
- People with diabetes and circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product
- Store in original packaging in a clean and dry place below 25°C
How to use
- Clean and dry the corn area.
- Using paper finger lift, remove dressing from backing sheet. Folding sheet back and gently lifting central disc helps removal.
- Apply central disc over corn and secure.
- The adhesive straps aid adhesion and can be trimmed as required. Remove paper finger lift before finally securing.
- Repeat treatment every two days until the corn is easily removed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here