- For the relief of hay fever symptoms, nettle rash, skin rashes and hives
- Sugar free
- Sweet strawberry flavour
A strawberry flavoured syrup for the relief of allergy symptoms.
The LloydsPharmacy allergy relief syrup strawberry flavour can be used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever, skin rashes, hives or nettle rash. It can also be used to counteract allergic reactions to foods, pet hair, stings and insect bites.
The active ingredient in the LloydsPharmacy allergy relief syrup strawberry flavour is chlorphenamine, a type of antihistamine. Antihistamines work by blocking the effect of histamine, a chemical produced by the body when it mistakes a harmless substance such as pollen and dust as an invader. Blocking histamine means that itchiness, inflammation and congestion will begin to reduce. This syrup comes in a delicious strawberry flavour so its easy to consume when you need it most.
Features of LloydsPharmacy allergy relief syrup strawberry flavour 150ml
- Sugar free
- Delicious strawberry flavour
- Suitable for the whole family
- Reduces itchiness, swelling and rashes
- Effective for chickenpox and drug/serum allergies
- Adults and children over one year old
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Not suitable for children under one year old
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid taking alongside alcoholic drinks
- Store medicine out of sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take two 5ml spoonfuls every 4-6 hours. Daily maximum should be 24mg i.e. 60ml.
Children aged 6-12 years:
- Give one 5ml spoonful every 4-6 hours. Daily maximum should be 12mg i.e. 30ml.
Children aged 2-6 years:
- Give half a spoonful (2.5ml) every 4-6 hours. Daily maximum should be 6mg i.e. 15ml.
Children aged 1-2 years:
- Give half a spoonful (2.5ml) twice a day.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine as you may need to take a lower dose.
Active ingredients: 2mg/5ml Chlorphenamine Maleate.
Other Ingredients: Maltitol Solution, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Carmellose Sodium, Purified Water, Strawberry Flavour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here