- Kills bacteria and fungi
- Ideal of cuts and scrapes
- Suitable for minor skin infections
LloydsPharmacy antiseptic cream contains an antiseptic which can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi.
Helps heal: cuts, grazes, wounds, burns, scalds, nappy rash, other minor skin infections, inflammation of the skin, rashes affecting the moustache and beard areas, outer ear infections, active in the presence of pus and blood. Active against pathogenic Streptococcus and Staphylococcus including penicillin resistant strains.
Features of LloydsPharmacy antiseptic cream - 25g
- Can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi
- Helps heal cuts and scrapes
- Active against pathogenic streptococcus and staphylococcus including penicillin resistant strains
- Cuts and scrapes
- Minor skin infections
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue if skin sensitivity occurs
- If pregnant seek medical advice before use
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- External use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- For topical application to the skin.
- After cleaning the wound, apply direct or on gauze.
- Renew two or three times daily, or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Dibrompropamidine isethionate 0.15%w/w.
Also contains: Castor oil - virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate, Silicone MS antifoam A, Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here