Product DescriptionLloydspharmacy Hydrocolloid Blister Plasters are an effective treatment for blisters and protect areas prone to rubbing, such as the back of the heel.
The hydrocolloid particles within the plaster interact with the natural secretions of the skin to create an environment around the blister to speed up the healing process and reduce pain.
Features of LloydsPharmacy blister plaster 6 Hydrocolloid plasters• Breathable plasters
• Low allergy adhesive
• Rapid relief from blisters
Plaster size: 45 x 72mm
How to useDirections for use:
To treat an existing blister or protect an area prone to blistering
• Clean and dry the affected area
• Warm the plaster with your hand for one minute to aid the adhesion
• Peel open the plaster wrapper and remove the backing papers from the plaster. Do not touch the adhesive surface
• Place the plaster centrally over the affected area
• Do not remove the plaster until it becomes loose. The plaster will loosen naturally when it requires removal or replacement. Replace as required
Use each plaster only once.
Do not use on an infected blister.
Never burst blisters as this increases the risk of infection.
Do not use if the wrapper has been damaged or torn.
If in doubt, consult your doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place.
DO NOT USE AFTER EXPIRY DATE, see base of pack.
Do not use if wrapper is damaged or torn.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here