- Infused with sweet almond and argan oil
- Replenishes and rehydrates the skin
- Formulated with hydra matrix&tm; hydrating complex
Helps to prevent the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
LloydsPharmacy body care oil is a specially formulated blend of natural almond and argan oil, which together are known to help the skin increase its elasticity and prevent the appearance of scars and stretch marks. When used regularly, this gently fragranced oil is also capable of smoothing and toning skin across the face and body.
The natural oils found in LloydsPharmacy's body care oil restores the skin's moisture levels and suppleness making the product ideal for dry skin. This silky body oil is formulated using a clinically tested hydra matrix&tm; hydrating complex, meaning regular use will help restore your healthy glow and tone.
Features of LloydsPharmacy body care oil
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- Hydra matrix&tm; hydrating complex
- Enriched with almond and argan oil
- Perfect for dry skin
- Ideal for use during rapid changes in body weight or growth spurts
- Sensitive skin, stretch marks and scars
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Not to be used on broken skin
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Individual results may vary
How to use
- Apply to the scarred area twice daily, massage using circular movements until fully absorbed.
- Ideal for use during rapid changes in body weight or growth spurts. Massage with circular movements into the abdomen, thighs, breasts and hips until fully absorbed.
- Anti-oxidant ingredients make the product ideal for use on ageing and dry skin and help to prevent an uneven skin tone. Massage in circular movements to the affected areas until fully absorbed.
- Apply to skin after bathing, showering or swimming to help hydrate you skin, paying particular attention to dry areas.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Argania Spinosa, Kernel Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Parfum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aqua,CI 26100 (Red 17), Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Lactate, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Papain, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Proline Alanine, Magnesium Chloride, Serine, Sodium Citrate.
Allergen free, Mineral oil free, Silicon free, No petrols, Enriched with Vitamin F.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here