- Twice a day tablet
- Contribute to the normal function of bones
- 800mg of calcium
Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
LloydsPharmacy calcium and vitamin D is a food supplement tablet that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, contains Vitamin D to support calcium absorption from your diet. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of LloydsPharmacy calcium and vitamin D tablets
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to swallow
- Support calcium absorption from your diet
- Free from sugar and yeast
Ingredient Typical weight per tablet %NRV Vitamin D 5µg 100 Calcium 800mg 100
Pack sizes available
- 60 x tablet pack
- 120 x tablet pack
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard.
How to use
- Take two tablets each day.
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Talc, Acacia, Sucrose, Maize Starch, Triglycerides, Vitamin D3, Antioxidant (Tocopherol). Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. This container may be over-sized in comparison to the product to provide for sufficient product information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here