- Relieves pressure on painful calluses
- Ideal for relieving pressure on the balls of the feet
Cushions for the relief of painful callus on your feet.
Calluses are hardened bits of skin on your feet that occur when there is repeated exposure to friction. These cushions help to relieve the pain caused by calluses when moving around. The cushions are super soft and absorb the friction that would otherwise land on the painful areas of your feet.
These absorbent cushions are designed for the balls of your feet but can also be used on other areas of your foot where needed. Simply attach the cushion before putting on your shoes, and you'll find it much easier to go about your daily tasks.
Features of LloydsPharmacy callus cushions 2 pack
- 2 long lasting callus cushions
- Relieves pressure from painful calluses
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Pressure relieving soft foam
- Ideal for the balls of your feet
- 2 x Callus cushions
- Adults and children prone to foot callus
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- People with diabetes and circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product
How to use
- Clean and dry the feet.
- Remove a cushion from the backing paper and apply firmly behind the callus.
- Use each cushion once only, change daily or as needed.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here