- Contributes to the normal function of bones
- Orange flavour
- One a day
Helping to maintain a healthy immune system.
LloydsPharmacy chewable vitamin C 500mg 60 chewable tablets with sweeteners and Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and contributes to the normal function of bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and skin. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of LloydsPharmacy chewable vitamin C 500mg 60 chewable tablets
- Normal function of blood circulation
- Free from sugars
- Suitable for children
- One a day
Ingredient Typical Weight
%NRV* • Vitamin C 500mg 625
- 60 chewable tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant or taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
How to use
- Take one tablet per day.
Sucrose, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Maize Starch, Flavouring, Modified Maize Starch.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here