- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Orange flavoured jellies
- One a day
LloydsPharmacy children's vitamins ABCDE orange flavour food supplement with sweetener 30 jellies.
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamins A and C contribute to the normal function of the immune system, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Features of LloydsPharmacy children's vitamins ABCDE 30 jellies
- Normal function of the immune system
- Orange flavour
- Suitable for children
- One a day
Ingredient Typical weight per jelly %NRV*
200µg RE 25% Vitamin D 7.5µg 150% Vitamin E 6mg‘±-TE 50% Vitamin C 40mg 50% Vitamin B6 0.7mg 50%
- 30 pastilles
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not take if blister seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- This product contains Vitamin A.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking prescribed medicines.
- Not recommended for children under 3.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use
Adults and children over 3 years:
- Chew one jelly daily, with a meal.
Maltitol Syrup, Sorbitol Syrup, Pork Gelatin, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Modified Maize Starch, Flavouring, Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Triglycerides, Acacia, Maize Starch, Vitamin B6, Sweetener (Sucralose), Glycerol, Palm Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monooleate, Vitamin A, Silicon Dioxide, Colour (Natural Mixed Carotenoids), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Antioxidant (Tocopherol Rosemary Extract), Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin D.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here